Fees for sleep-over participants
Camp fee 1 week
- 5100 SEK Early Bird February 4 to March 4
- 5400 SEK Regular price from March 5 until April 1
Camp fee 2 weeks
- 9550 SEK Early bird February 4 to March 4
- 10150 SEK Regular price from March 5 until April 1
Sign up fee
- 850 SEK
The fee includes
- Cost for the trainer, ice-time, dance, off-ice, accomodation, all meals and a T-shirt.
Daycamp is offered subject to availability from April 1.
Registrations are done via our Registration page and they are binding and final.
Schedules and groups
Schedules and groups will be set by the camp leaders and the trainers.
Rules for participation
Only children 9 years and older may sleep at the camp. They must be able to sleep away from home on their own. For younger skaters we advice the daily camp.
Responsibilities and cancellation
Uppsala SK will arrange the camp according to the rules of the Swedish Figure Skating Association.
- Registration is binding and final.
- The registration fee is an administrative fee which not is included in the camp fee. It is refundable solely if the skater cannot be offered a place at the camp.
- Refunds of camp fees in case of injury or illness are made solely upon presentation of a medical certificate. The medical condition must have occurred before the commencement of the camp week and the medical certificate must be provided to the camp leaders prior to the commencement of the camp.
- In case the camp became cancelled, we refund the whole camp fee and registration fee.
- If a camp participant withdraws due to illness or some other reason after the camp commences, no refund will be made.
- Each participant is responsible for being fully insured and Uppsala SK accepts no liability for possible damage during the camp.
- Camp participants are responsible for their own property and Uppsala SK accepts no liability for possible damage or loss.