- Camp fee 1 week
- 4 700 SEK
- Camp fee 2 weeks
- 8 600 SEK
- Registration fee
- 600 SEK (not included in camp fee)
- The camp fee includes
- Coach fee, ice training, off-ice training, dance, accommodation, meals and a t-shirt.
Registrations are done via our Registration page.
Registration is binding and is valid only when the registration fee is paid. If the camp is fully booked, the registration fee will be refunded.
As we have a limited number of places registrations will be confirmed in the order in which the registration fees were received.
Registrations close March 31st.
Schedules and groups
Schedules and groups will be set by the camp leaders.
By paying the registration fee the parent has accepted the terms and conditions published on the website.
Please observe that there will be no invoices sent out. You are personally responsible for ensuring that your camp fee is paid on time.
The full camp fee can be paid as soon as your registration has been processed and place at the camp confirmed.
Full payment must be provided to Uppsala SK May 1st 2019 at the latest.
The payment must be signed with the skater’s name and date of birth to enable us to process fees and confirm your registration.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent within two weeks of the receipt of the registration and the registration fee.
Registration fee and camp fee is paid to
Swedish bankgiro: 822-2085
The sender stands any possible extra charges that may be levied by foreign banks.
Account holder: Uppsala SK
IBAN: SE88 8000 0838 1600 4430 5803
Rules for participation
Only children 8 years and older may participate in the camp. They must be able to sleep away from home on their own.
Responsibilities and cancellation
Uppsala SK will arrange the camp according to the rules of the Swedish Figure Skating Association.
- Registration is binding and valid only when the registration fee is paid.
- The registration fee, 600 SEK, is an administrative fee which not is included in the camp fee. It is refundable solely if the skater cannot be offered a place at the camp.
- Refunds of camp fees in case of injury or illness are made solely upon presentation of a medical certificate. The medical condition must have occurred before the commencement of the camp week and the medical certificate must be provided to the camp leaders prior to the commencement of the camp.
- If a camp participant withdraws due to illness or some other reason after the camp commences, no refund will be made.
- Each participant is responsible for being fully insured and Uppsala SK accepts no liability for possible damage during the camp.
- Camp participants are responsible for their own property and Uppsala SK accepts no liability for possible damage or loss.
For parents from Uppsala SK
If the demand for help at the camp through “camp parents” is not met by voluntary applications, we will have to ask parents from Uppsala SK to help out with at least one work shift per registered skater and week.