The registration fee covers
- 3 ice sessions of 45min per day*
- 1 off-ice session per day
- 3 dance sessions of 50 min
- Food & accommodation (breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening snack)
* On the first and the last day of Period 1 and the last day of Period 2, the number of ice sessions may decrease, as the ice rink is not available the entire day.
Period 1: 16–20 June
The sessions at the camp starts Sun 16 June at 12:15 pm, and finish Thu 20 June at 4 pm. Schedules will be sent out shortly before the camp start.
Registration is open Sunday June 16 between 11:15–14:30 right beside the ice hall.
Dinner, but no lunch, will be served Sunday, and an information meeting will be held in the evening.
Period 2: 24–28 June
The sessions at camp starts Mon 24 June at 7:30 am, and finish Fri 28 June at 2:30 pm. Overnight stay as of Sunday afternoon. Schedules will be sent out shortly before the camp start.
Registration is open on Sun 23 Jun between 5–8 pm right beside the ice hall.
No meals will be served that day, except for a simple snack in the evening when an information meeting will also be held.